Velocity VoiceCogent's full suite of business communications for SMB's
Velocity Voice from Cogent gives your business a full suite of business communications. Standard features:
- Auto attendant
- Voicemail to email
- Connect with analogue, ISDN or SIP trunks to reduce your telephony costs (add connectivity and internet with Velocity Connect)
- Six-party conferencing
- Voice record on demand
- Call recording application
You choose your handsets or headsets
- Standard handsets (pictured above)
- Executive handsets
- Commercial-grade cordless (DECT) phones (pictured right)
- Add-on modules for reception (digital or paper)
- Commercial-grade headsets - wired or wireless
- Conference phones
Unified Communications and mobility
Business communications are no longer just about fixed phones on desks or PABX systems - unleash the power of your workforce with unified communications, enabling mobility:
- Unified access, call by name
- Active Directory (AD) integration
- Desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile (Apple and Android) integration with soft-client applications - multiple devices
- Add to your Velocity Mobile at no additional cost
- Instant messaging and presence
- File transfer / Storage per user 20GB
- Skype for Business integration at no additional cost
- Microsoft Office 365 integration, Outlook integration
- Audio / Video / Screen Sharing up to 10 participants
Do I need to pay for installation?
Not at all. Installation, service and upgrades are all included in the Velocity Managed Service.
Who runs your cloud-based PBX?
Our cloud-based PBX managed service is 100% Cogent-owned and managed, and based in New Zealand. We aren't reselling anyone else's cloud PBX solution. This means you are only dealing with Cogent.
What if we want additional features?
You can add additional features at any stage! Because Velocity is subscription-based, simply contact Cogent to add additional features - more phones, headsets, etc.
What technologies do you use for Velocity voice?
Cogent uses Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise technologies for our Velocity Voice. Why? Because Alcatel-Lucent is an exceptional organisation with great solutions. Their solutions are extremely reliable and feature-rich.
How do I get a quote?
Connect with us for an obligation free consultation or demo. Call Cogent on 0800 COGENT to book in a time or fill in the form below.