VelocityCogent's award-winning managed services for small-medium sized businesses
Simply pay a monthly subscription for your communications and IT
Installation and programming, training and ongoing support, replacement parts all included
Keep up to date with regular upgrades and updates
All backed by Cogent's "no quibbles" service and support
Velocity is Cogent's portfolio of managed services designed specifically for New Zealand’s small and medium business community. From laptops to endpoint security, communications to cloud solutions, Velocity is both flexible and cost-effective.
Installation included - no establishment fee
Simple per-user subscription
Predictable monthly payments
Cogent's "No Quibbles" service guarantee
Pick and choose only what you need
Training and support included
Exclusive access to the Velocity Community, special offers and forums
Cogent provides full training in all Velocity managed service products for customers on set up, all included in your subscription. We also have an extensive YouTube channel with short videos on how to use Velocity systems. Here's an example video:
Velocity Voice from Cogent gives your business a full suite of business communications. Standard features:
- Auto attendant
- Voicemail to email
- Connect with analogue, ISDN or SIP trunks to reduce your telephony costs (add connectivity and internet with Velocity Connect)
- Six-party conferencing
- Voice record on demand
- Call recording application
You choose your handsets or headsets
- Standard handsets (pictured above)
- Executive handsets
- Commercial-grade cordless (DECT) phones (pictured right)
- Add-on modules for reception (digital or paper)
- Commercial-grade headsets - wired or wireless
- Conference phones
Unified Communications and mobility
Business communications are no longer just about fixed phones on desks or PABX systems - unleash the power of your workforce with unified communications, enabling mobility:
- Unified access, call by name
- Active Directory (AD) integration
- Desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile (Apple and Android) integration with soft-client applications - multiple devices
- Add to your Velocity Mobile at no additional cost
- Instant messaging and presence
- File transfer / Storage per user 20GB
- Skype for Business integration at no additional cost
- Microsoft Office 365 integration, Outlook integration
- Audio / Video / Screen Sharing up to 10 participants
Simplify your businesses' communication bill even further by adding mobile from Cogent:
- One bill for your calling, internet, phone system and mobile phones
- Bring your own device: you choose the handset you want or buy from Cogent*
- Integrate your phone system and mobiles using Cogent's unified communications
- Set, certain monthly price for calling and data
*Replacement of mobile handsets not included
Do I need to pay for installation?
Not at all. Installation, service and upgrades are all included in the Velocity Managed Service.
Who runs your cloud-based PBX?
Our cloud-based PBX managed service is 100% Cogent-owned and managed, and based in New Zealand. We aren't reselling anyone else's cloud PBX solution. This means you are only dealing with Cogent.
What if we want additional features?
You can add additional features at any stage! Because Velocity is subscription-based, simply contact Cogent to add additional features - more phones, headsets, etc.
What technologies do you use for Velocity voice?
Cogent uses Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise technologies for our Velocity Voice. Why? Because Alcatel-Lucent is an exceptional organisation with great solutions. Their solutions are extremely reliable and feature-rich.
How do I get a quote?
Connect with us for an obligation free consultation or demo. Call Cogent on 0800 COGENT to book in a time or fill in the form below.